This series includes 4 workshops; each workshop is held 2:00-3:30pm ET / 1:00-2:30pm CT.
- July 22 - Designing Children and Family Faith Formation for the Post-Pandemic World
- July 29 - Building Community and Relationships in the Post-Pandemic World
- August 5 - Designing Hybrid Faith Formation for the Post-Pandemic World
- August 12 - Planning for 2022 and Beyond: A Faith Formation Planning Clinic
This is a region 9 effort to help equip, empower, and engage God's people to love and serve the world.
- Members of ELCA Region 9 = $40
- Those Outside of ELCA Region 9 = $80
The pandemic disrupted all of life, including the ways that we have done faith formation. In the midst of the pandemic pastors and faith formation leaders have done amazingly creative work in faith formation, reaching and engaging people of all ages at home, in small groups, and online—using digital tools and methods, such as websites, digital playlists, video conferencing, streaming, online classrooms, and social media platforms. Their work was nothing short of a transformation in the how
of faith formation.
Now as we emerge into the post-pandemic world, we can begin planning for the future of faith formation in Christian churches. Leaders are asking. . . .
- How have our people been changed by the pandemic? What new needs and hungers have emerged? How can we respond to their lives in the post-pandemic world?
- How do we build on the effective approaches and tools we used during the pandemic? How do we sustain our innovations into the future?
- Where are the new opportunities for forming faith? What’s possible now?
- How do we build more resilient, responsive, and adaptive faith formation for the future?
This webinar program and accompanying resources from Lifelong Faith Associates seeks to answer the question:
What will faith formation look like as we emerge from the pandemic in Fall 2021 and beyond?
- Each webinar is 90 minutes in length with presentation, group interaction, and application activities; and conducted on Zoom.
- The program includes resources created to accompany each webinar and assist churches in designing faith formation—all provided on the LifelongFaith.com website. Videos from each presentation will also be available after the presentation to share with your leaders and teams in the church.