Resources for accompaniment with the LGBTQIA+ community
Synod Resources (NEW on 5/21/2021!!!)
Virtual Pride information
- Reconciling Works - https://www.reconcilingworks.org
- ReconcilingWorks: Lutherans for Full Participation advocates for the full welcome, inclusion, and equity of lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer, intersex and asexual/aromantic (LGBTQIA+) Lutherans in all aspects of the life of their Church, congregations, and community.
- The Oasis Center - https://oasiscenter.org
- Oasis offers a broad spectrum of programs to help young people find their strengths, use their skills, and break down the barriers that keep them from success.
- Extraordinary Lutheran Ministries - https://www.elm.org
- Extraordinary Lutheran Ministries affirms and supports LGBTQIA+ Lutheran rostered leaders and those preparing for rostered leadership while engaging allied congregations and ministries to proclaim God’s love and seek justice for all.
- The Naming Project - https://www.thenamingproject.org
- The mission of The Naming Project is to create places of safety for youth of all sexual orientations and gender identities where faith is shared and healthy life-giving community is modeled.
- The goal of The Naming Project is to provide a safe and sacred space where youth of all sexual orientations and gender identities are named and claimed by a loving God; can explore and share faith; experience healthy and life-giving community; reach out to others; and advocate for systemic change in church and society.