We are pleased to announce that the Rev. Dr. Judith Spindt has been selected to serve as the Region 9 Boundaries and Inclusion Education Coordinator. Join us in welcoming her to be a part of our regional expression of the Church.
Primary responsibilities of the Region 9 BIE Coordinator:
- Lead in growing and, where necessary, developing Region 9 BIE content, curriculum, digital resources
- Assist synodical staff in administering Region 9 Boundaries and Inclusion Education
- Serve as primary point of contact for Region 9 BIE and manage the working group and all elements therein.
- Track attendance for Region 9 BIE events and communicate it back to the Synods
- Help build and maintain a bilingual Region 9 BIE webpage with relevant information nested within one of the Region 9 Synod’s websites
- Arrange and oversee BIE trainings, registrations, and communications
- Prepare fact sheets and other documents that support Region 9 BIE activities
- Remain abreast of other Boundaries and Inclusion programming and resources from around the ELCA
To contact the Rev. Dr. Judith Spindt, use the following email address: BIE@elca-ses.org.
To read the announcement regarding her role, and to learn more about Rev. Spindt, click HERE